Friday, April 17, 2020

Music Video


This is the music video my team and I did. This was the first project we had to do outside of school. The song we did is called Walking on Sunshine by Katrina and the Waves. This song is in the Pop-rock genre and was recorded in 1983. We chose this song because since my group members and I live in Florida, it seems fitting with the weather. We liked the upbeat tempo and the cool-sounding nature of the song. We had everything figured out, at least we thought we did. We didn't realize we had extra time and had to improvised

Then we had to decide on and outro dance. We went over several things. First we thought about dancing at the shore. There was another idea but I don’t remember. After brainstorming we came up with an outro. It was the perfect one. Since Safia was the last one to leave the frame she had to do it for longer but she kept messing up. We had to take that a few times. After a while we were done and it was time to pack up and go home. This was a nice filming and producing experience. I was more prepared for the next one after this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment