Friday, April 17, 2020

Movie


     This is the movie that my team and I made. We made this with a set of rules in place. We had to use certain angles and include titles. A lot of hard work and research went into this movie. I had to do research on genre. Even though I had done that before I had to do research on a different genre than before. I did action research in the past but this time I did my research on horror. I did my research on horror because that is the genre of this movie. I also had to do research on titles. Things such as fonts, placement, etc. 

This movie is about three girls that are being terrorized by a werewolf man. He kills off two of the three and leaves the last one to become what he is. Everything had to correspond to the genre. From the lighting to the make-up to the font of the titles. This was also filmed out of school so the only resources we had were each other and our notes.  This movie took a lot of time and planning. Also a lot of cleaning on my part since it was shot at my house. I think this is the project that improved my production skills the most. This project was stressful yet fun. Overall this was an amazing filming experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment