Thursday, April 9, 2020

CCR

This is my CCR on my movie. These are basically questions asked about the conventions, distribution, and development skills. I talk about how we had to use certain angles and include titles. In the video I had to verbally answer questions as if I was explaining it. The CCR is different for each project. I also answer how it represents social groups. I explain how and which audiences engage with the product. I go into how we used technology provided. I included some of the technologies used.

 Everything had to correspond to the genre. From the lighting to the make-up to the font of the titles. This was also filmed out of school so the only resources we had were each other and our notes.  This movie took a lot of time and planning. I  talked about what I'd learned from this project specifically. I was definitely more involved in this project. that was because I'd done things like this before. I think this is the project that improved my production skills the most. I say that because this is the project that needed the most components and effort put into it. I tried to make this video CCR more entertaining by adding gifs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment