Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Making a Movie- Filming

 Filming started and they decided to change a lot of stuff. As previously stated I wasn’t there for the filming. So I will share the information gathered from my partner. Since it was the middle of the night they couldn't take the bus. So they decided to just film in her mom’s car. It was the only place available. Which does sort of change the narrative. They also decided to film her mom’s scenes with just her in the room. Later on my partner will fill in with her voice later. They also changed some of the lines. They did that because some of them didn't make sense in the places that they were in. Our storyboard was extremely helpful but they did end up changing most of the camera angles She couldn't figure out how to get her phone to attach to the ceiling. They also had so many outtakes. When her and three other actor filmed their scenes and it literally used most of her storage. That’s the most I’ve heard from her so far. From what I have I think I can begin to edit. I was really glad to hear this. This means that we can get more things done. I think next blog will be about editing. 



No comments:

Post a Comment