Monday, December 28, 2020

Making a movie- Receiving Footage

As a recap in the end my partner and I decided that she would film and I would edit. That way nobody is left doing all the work because of a few bumps in the road. And also that If anything were to be re-filmed that we could make good use of time by working simultaneously on re-filming and editing. Which is hitting two birds with one stone. I also expressed that I would check in every night with her to see her individual progress. So that is what I did. I finally started to receive some footage. So now I can start to edit. So that no one is left out we came up with a way that both of us can be apart of editing. We decided that we were going to zoom call. So we set a date. On that day we will chat. I will also share my screen to show the work I am doing. The reason we did this is so that we could both have our input on the project. Since I have some footage so far I will start to prepare. I will start by ordering the scenes. That way it will be easier to blend clips. It’ll be easier to cut clips as well. I will also be easier to add transitions. I think maybe the next blog or the blog after that will be my editing blog.




No comments:

Post a Comment