Thursday, March 5, 2020

Peer Review


     Last week we were told we were supposed to do a peer review. But I completely forgot until I walked into second period on Monday confused. I was given a paper to fill out after watching my fellow peers film. Which is the paper above. I watched the film a few times to evaluate it as thoroughly as possible. I had to evaluate things about their film and whether they met requirements.Things such as the angles and shots required, lighting, and sound. I also had to put down the time stamps for the required shots. I got put in some feed back myself as well.

      For the first part the sheet asked about the duration and the quality of the video. The film did not meet the requirement of 1:50-2:00 (minutes) it was instead a total of 0:39 (seconds). The transitions were smooth. The titles, so far, were ordered correctly. The titles were also evenly spread out. The lighting overall was pretty decent. The sound was also pretty good quality. There were no tripods or other people filming, etc. in those shots. My personal input was that the lighting in the monitors room should be a little darker. The actors should also speak a little louder so that the camera catches everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment